Monday, November 26, 2012

Dr. Giridhar Kaje  wrote :

" Changing the food base which is continued for generations, such as from Rice to Wheat or Wheat to Rice is not good "

My comment:  

  It is difficult to believe Dr.Kaje. It seems to be a statement from an economist not a medicine man. If I can quote my life experience, I have started with my family members to consume daily three to four rotis twice a day made from wheat for the last twenty five years absolutely without any break in this food habit and I am proud to say that my experience shows that the practice has given me an opportunity to keep good health and avoid the medical practitioner , otherwise the visit would have been frequent. ......... The family to which my parents and brothers belong is traditionally a rice and rice products eater, totally rice being the food habit for generations together and I was also brought up for the first twenty years of my childhood days in that tradition. The fact is that the members of this family are prone to frequent upsets in their health and were made to visit the medical practitioners frequently. ......... A reply is expected from you as this could guide or misguide many face book readers, and in large a considerable numbers of rice eating families........ From : Harihar Bhat , Bangalore.


Reply comment from Dr. Kaje:

  In recent past, people are shifting the food base, thinking that, it will prevent / solve the Diabetes & Obesity. If such notion is true, then : 1. Why many of the north Indians, who depend on wheat are Obese ? 2. Why the south Indian villagers, who depend on rice are Lean ? 3. Why Diabetes is equally present in north & south India ? 4. Why Diabetes is not easily controlled in north India ? So, stick on to the food of your land & your family. That is what Ayurveda explained & people followed for thousands of years. EXCEPTIONS ARE NOT EXAMPLES. Think & analyse all these.. you will understand.. I do not wish to react on personal remarks, because people already know who is Dr Giridhara Kaje & who is Harihar Satyanarayan Bhat..


Reply comment from me:

It seems Dr. Kaje has taken the comments as criticisms of him, I clarify it is wrong notion to derive like that.

If Dr. Kaje is right in his expression, he could make the last person to benefit from his learned knowledge by quoting the studies underta
ken in this regard so as to refer and confirm his findings. He may please quote on - line references available as it would facilitate more number of people who have wrongly understood Dr.Kaje , to make correction immediately in this regard.

I welcome Dr.Kaje to understand that the judgement is not on the medicine given but on the relief that is the result of that medicine , the people love for it.

I am expecting Dr. Kaje 's comments, supported by the reports , he may quote.

Harihar Bhat, Bangalore.
Novemeber 27 , 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment